He Is Enough
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us.
—2 Corinthians 4:7
Although I am a created human “vessel” that is filled with my Creator.
The earthly is made to contain the Heavenly.
An old pirate treasure chest by itself has no value. But, with it’s contents, it has great worth. I am His treasure chest.
- He is my value when I feel that I have no value.
- He is my calm in all the chaos.
- He is my peace in the middle of pressure.
- He is my hope in hopelessness.
- He is my way when I am lost in wandering.
- He is my healing when I am overwhelmed with hurt.
- He fills the gaps of my inadequacy with the fullness of His adequacy.
- He is my treasure and I am His treasure chest.